Video CD Package Feature:
- The product consists of one Video CD and its corresponding teaching materials.
- The content of the Video CD is the demonstration and disintegrated movements of 42 Form Taichi Sword. In the book, each form is illustrated in detail, including its characteristics, technical key points and other aspects to be paid attention to, etc.
- The Video CD is appropriate for Tai Chi Chuan beginners.
The Structure Of 42 Tai Chi Sword:
- Preservation Of The Tradition
The competition routine of 42 Form Tai Chi Sword was created base mainly on the traditional Yang style while synthesizing the movements from several other Tai Chi Sword styles such as Chen, Wu and Sun styles.
- Suitaboility For Competition
Although the competition routine of 42 Form Tai Chi Sword was base on the different traditional routines, there are some changes such as the implementation of new movements and a readjustment in the structure of the routine to suit the competition standards. Especially in recent years, the specific movements of this routine have been regulated in the chinese national Wu Shu competitions.
The Technique Of 42 Tai Chi Sword
- The force is soft with hardness and the speed is slow, tender and changeable. When practicing, make the force flow along with the sword to "merge the sword and the body into one".
About Tai Chi Chuan Information, Please refer:
What is Tai Chi Chuan and its genre origin?
Media: Video CD & Book
Language: English & Chinese
Note: Attached in our Video CDs is a player software free from installation for convenient watching. Open the Video CDs and click the video-play icon to run automatically. Of course, if you like you may open it with other video playing software or Media Play of Microsoft. It can be played with QuickTime on Macintosh platform or with DVD and Video CD Player at home.